KALAIMAHAL ENGLISH SCHOOL was established on 28.09.1978. In consonance with the above mentioned object the KALAIMAHAL ENGLISH SCHOOL which was started in a small building and managed solely by Mr.K.NEDUNCHEZHIAN, M.A., Correspondent of our school out of his own fund. In the year 1986 – 87 Kalaimahal English School was upgraded to KALAIMAHAL MATRICULATION SCHOOL. On the 12th March 1989 all the classes were transferred to new constructed building owned by the trust.
|MANAGING DIRECTOR||: MR.N.S.KUDIYARASU, M.SC., M.Ed., Ph.D.,|
|PRINCIPAL||: MS.G.MAHALETCHUMY, M.A., B.Ed., M.Phil.,|
|VICE PRINCIPAL||: MS.A.RAMYA, M.Sc., M.Ed.,
MR.R.KARTHIK, M.Sc., M.Phil., M.Ed.,
|Prayer||09.00am – 09.10am|
|Nursery Section (LKG & UKG)||09.10am – 12.10pm
01.30pm – 03.00pm
|Primary Section (I to V)||09.10am – 12.50pm
01.30 pm – 03.30pm
|Secondary Section (VI to X)||09.10am – 12.50pm
01.30pm – 04.30pm
|Higher Secondary Section||09.10am – 12.50pm
01.30pm – 04.30pm
|Coaching Class (X & XII)||08.30am – 09.30am
04.30 am – 06.00pm
All the children must attend the school assembly everyday without fail. All children must come in their full uniforms to the assembly. Flag hoisting will be done on every Monday and Friday and also on other National days of importance.
LKG – V Std
Boys: Red Checked Shirts (Half Sleeves) and Red half pant. Shirt must be tucked in. Girls: Red Checked Shirt and Red pinafore and Red Ribbons.
VI – X Std
Boys: Red Checked Shirt (Half Sleeves) and Red full pant. Shirt must be tucked in. Girls: Red Salwar and checked Kameez with Red Duppatta. Girls should come with two plaits floded, with Red Ribbons. Foot Wear: Black Shoes and Red Socks, Identity Card and School belt.
Boys: Green Checked shirt (Half Sleeves) and Green full pant. Shirt must be tucked in. Girls: Green Salwar and Green Checked Kameez with Green Duppatta. Girls should come with two plaits folded, with Green Ribbons. Foot Wear: Black Shoes and Green Socks, Identity Card and School belt.
LKG & UKG
- Application forms will be issued at the school office During the office hours.
- Registration for Admission is must.
- Birth Certificate must be produced at the time of admission.
At the time of admission the following conditions are to be fulfilled.
- The child should have completed 3 years of age as on 31.07.2010
- There should not be any speech deformity.
- For UKG admission the child should be completed 4 years and they should take a test to ascertain their fitness to the class of admission.
We are having PRE K.G Classes also, Children who have completed 2 years of age are eligible for admission in PRE K.G Class.
I to X
- Entrance EXAMINATION in subject like English, Maths, Science and Tamil will be conducted Students must secured 50% Marks on it.
- Photo copies of Birth certificate, Community Certificate and attested mark sheet of the Half – Yearly examination must be enclosed with the application.
- Pupils for admission must be accompanied by both the parents or guardians who must sign the prescribed admission form and pledge themselves to abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
At the time of admission the following Certificates are to be produced:
- Birth Certificate in Original issued by the competent authority along with a Xerox copy.
- Community Certificate from the Tasildar.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school of study. If any.
Application forms and prospectus are available in the school Office. Both boys and girls are admitted Medium of instruction is English and Tamil.
- A Pass at the Matric Examination or SSLC (XStd) Public Examination conducted by the Director of Government Examination, Madras at the first attempt with at least 60% of marks in each subject including languages.
- 15 Years of age as on 31.07.2009
At the time of admission the following certificate are to be produced.
- Original X Marks Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificat
- Conduct Certificate from the school where the candidate studied last.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Community Certificate (in necessary)
Rules and Regulations
- Attendance is compulsory on the re-opening day of each term Leave letters will not be entertained. Invariably all pupils must be present on the last working day of each term.
- Only English should be spoken in the school premises to acquire fluency in the language. Those who are found using vernacular will be dealt with.
- All pupils should be regular and punctual in all activities.
- Long absence without any reason, will render the names being struck off the rolls. However if readmission is sought again, payment of Rs.100/-is to made towards readmission.
- Each pupil has to record 75% of attendance out of working days for each term (long & short terms) besides physical education classes.
- Parents will please sent the identify card when a messanger servant is sent to take the child home from school.
- Each student must compulsorily wear the identity card and Badge which is supplied by the school authorities. Defaulters will be punished.
- Use of Cell phone is strictly prohibited.